Vulnerabilities – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Riseby Nate Nelson on août 26, 2022 at 4:44 pm
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Camerasby Nate Nelson on août 25, 2022 at 6:47 pm
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warningby Threatpost on août 23, 2022 at 1:19 pm
CISA is warning that Palo Alto Networks’ PAN-OS is under active attack and needs to be patched ASAP.
Data and computer security | The Guardian Latest news and features from theguardian.com, the world’s leading liberal voice
- Russia-based LockBit ransomware hackers attempt comebackby Dan Milmo Global business editor on février 26, 2024 at 4:34 pm
Gang sets up new site on dark web and releases rambling statement explaining how it was infiltrated by law enforcement agenciesThe LockBit ransomware […]
- A penny per email could curb our enormous data use | Lettersby Guardian Staff on février 20, 2024 at 4:54 pm
Mike McClelland proposes a 1p charge for messages in response to an article on the downside of Ireland’s datacentre boom. Plus a letter from […]
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- Russia-linked APT29 switched to targeting cloud servicesby Pierluigi Paganini on février 27, 2024 at 7:41 am
Russia-linked APT29 threat actors have switched to targeting cloud services, according to a joint alert issued by the Five Eyes cybersecurity […]
- A cyber attack hit Thyssenkrupp Automotive Body Solutions business unitby Pierluigi Paganini on février 26, 2024 at 8:24 pm
ThyssenKrupp disclosed a security breach that impacted its automotive division last week, in response to the attack the company shut down IT […]