Dark Reading Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- Russia’s Sandworm APT Launches Swarm of Wiper Attacks in Ukraineby Jai Vijayan, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on janvier 30, 2023 at 10:32 pm
The incidents are the latest indication of the growing popularity of dangerous disk wipers, created to disrupt and degrade critical infrastructure and other organizations.
- SentinelOne and KPMG Announce Alliance To Accelerate Cyber Investigations and Responseon janvier 30, 2023 at 10:00 pm
- Cybercrime Ecosystem Spawns Lucrative Underground Gig Economyby Robert Lemos, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on janvier 30, 2023 at 9:52 pm
The complex nature of cyberattacks has increased demand for software developers, reverse engineers, and offensive specialists — attracting workers facing financial insecurity.
Vulnerabilities – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Riseby Nate Nelson on août 26, 2022 at 4:44 pm
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Camerasby Nate Nelson on août 25, 2022 at 6:47 pm
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warningby Threatpost on août 23, 2022 at 1:19 pm
CISA is warning that Palo Alto Networks’ PAN-OS is under active attack and needs to be patched ASAP.
Data and computer security | The Guardian Latest news and features from theguardian.com, the world’s leading liberal voice
- Australia to consider European-style right to be forgotten privacy lawsby Paul Karp on janvier 18, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Attorney general promises ‘whole range’ of modernisations of the Privacy Act to follow new customer data protection lawsFollow our […]
- Cybersecurity firm links Piers Morgan Twitter hack to leak of 400m recordsby Amy Remeikis on décembre 28, 2022 at 7:03 am
Former Australian prime minister Scott Morrison among politicians and celebrities whose details were in sample of allegedly hacked data published […]
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- QNAP addresses a critical flaw impacting its NAS devicesby Pierluigi Paganini on janvier 30, 2023 at 10:49 pm
Taiwanese vendor QNAP is warning customers to install QTS and QuTS firmware updates to address a critical flaw impacting its NAS devices. QNAP […]
- JD Sports discloses a data breach impacting 10 million customersby Pierluigi Paganini on janvier 30, 2023 at 9:22 pm
Sports fashion retail JD Sports discloses a data breach that explosed data of about 10M customers who placed orders between 2018 and 2020. UK sports […]