Dark Reading: Attacks/Breaches Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- Look Beyond the ‘Big 5’ in Cyberattacksby Robert Lemos Contributing Writer on novembre 25, 2020 at 6:15 pm
- How Ransomware Defense Is Evolving With Ransomware Attacksby Joan Goodchild Contributing Writer on novembre 24, 2020 at 9:50 pm
- CISA Warns of Holiday Online Shopping Scamsby Dark Reading Staff on novembre 24, 2020 at 9:20 pm
The agency urges shoppers to be cautious of fraudulent websites, unsolicited emails, and unencrypted financial transactions.
Vulnerabilities – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Changing Employee Security Behavior Takes More Than Simple Awarenessby Tara Seals on novembre 26, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Designing a behavioral change program requires an audit of existing security practices and where the sticking points are.
- Critical MobileIron RCE Flaw Under Active Attackby Lindsey O’Donnell on novembre 25, 2020 at 4:55 pm
Attackers are targeting the critical remote code-execution flaw to compromise systems in the healthcare, local government, logistics and legal sectors, among others.
- How to Update Your Remote Access Policy – And Why You Should Nowby Amit Bareket on novembre 25, 2020 at 3:25 pm
Reducing the risks of remote work starts with updating the access policies of yesterday.
Data and computer security | The Guardian Latest news and features from theguardian.com, the world’s leading liberal voice
- ‘Antiquated process’: data regulator on obtaining Cambridge Analytica warrantby Alex Hern on novembre 24, 2020 at 12:01 am
UK information commissioner calls for international approach to emerging threatThe information commissioner has criticised the “antiquated […]
- Twitter hires veteran hacker Mudge as head of securityby Alex Hern Technology editor on novembre 17, 2020 at 1:16 pm
Peiter Zatko’s appointment follows mass attack on social media platform in JulyTwitter has appointed one of the world’s most respected […]
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- Ransomware hits US Fertility the largest US fertility networkby Pierluigi Paganini on novembre 26, 2020 at 6:51 pm
US Fertility, the largest network of fertility centers in the U.S., discloses a ransomware attack that took place in September 2020. US Fertility, […]
- Danish news agency Ritzau hit by ransomware, but did not pay the ransomby Pierluigi Paganini on novembre 26, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Ritzau, the biggest Danish news agency, was hit by a ransomware attack that brought it offline but refused to pay the ransom. Ritzau, the biggest […]