Dark Reading Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- PyPI’s 2FA Requirements Don’t Go Far Enough, Researchers Sayby Tara Seals, Managing Editor, News, Dark Reading on juin 2, 2023 at 8:39 pm
The Python Package Index will require developers to better secure their accounts as cyberattacks ramp up, but protecting the software supply chain will take more than that.
- ‘PostalFurious’ SMS Attacks Target UAE Citizens for Data Theftby Dan Raywood, Senior Editor, Dark Reading on juin 2, 2023 at 7:21 pm
SMS campaigns targeting members of the public in the United Arab Emirates have been detected.
- ‘Picture-in-Picture’ Obfuscation Spoofs Delta, Kohl’s for Credential Harvestingby Nathan Eddy, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on juin 2, 2023 at 4:36 pm
A recent campaign tricks victims into visiting credential harvesting sites by hiding malicious URLs behind photos advertising deals from trusted brands.
Vulnerabilities – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Riseby Nate Nelson on août 26, 2022 at 4:44 pm
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Camerasby Nate Nelson on août 25, 2022 at 6:47 pm
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warningby Threatpost on août 23, 2022 at 1:19 pm
CISA is warning that Palo Alto Networks’ PAN-OS is under active attack and needs to be patched ASAP.
Data and computer security | The Guardian Latest news and features from theguardian.com, the world’s leading liberal voice
- Real estate agents push back against Australian privacy law changes designed to protect personal databy Paul Karp Chief political correspondent on mai 18, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Real Estate Institute of Australia president says additional layer of responsibility could force smaller agencies to close downFollow our Australia […]
- Drug and alcohol tests of graduate paramedics revealed in Ambulance Victoria data breachby Nino Bucci on mai 12, 2023 at 7:10 am
Privacy watchdog will be asked to investigate after information became available for all employees to view on the staff intranetFollow our Australia […]
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- Security Affairs newsletter Round 422 by Pierluigi Paganini – International editionby Pierluigi Paganini on juin 4, 2023 at 5:12 pm
A new round of the weekly SecurityAffairs newsletter arrived! Every week the best security articles from Security Affairs are free for you in your […]
- Xplain hack impacted the Swiss cantonal police and Fedpolby Pierluigi Paganini on juin 4, 2023 at 10:51 am
Several Swiss cantonal police, the army, customs and the Federal Office of Police (Fedpol) were impacted by the attack against IT firm Xplain. […]