Dark Reading: Attacks/Breaches Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- KnowBe4 Buys Competitor MediaPROby Dark Reading Staff on mars 8, 2021 at 11:45 pm
Known for its phishing simulation platform, KnowBe4 says deal will help it expand in privacy and compliance training market.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Attack Escalation Prompts Patching Panicby Kelly Sheridan Staff Editor, Dark Reading on mars 8, 2021 at 10:35 pm
US government officials weigh in on the attacks and malicious activity, which researchers believe may be the work of multiple groups.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Exploits Hit Retail, Government, Educationby Dark Reading Staff on mars 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Mandiant researchers identify a range of victims affected in attacks targeting newly reported Microsoft Exchange Server vulnerabilities.
Vulnerabilities – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Newest Intel Side-Channel Attack Sniffs Out Sensitive Databy Lindsey O’Donnell on mars 8, 2021 at 9:20 pm
A new side-channel attack takes aim at Intel’s CPU ring interconnect in order to glean sensitive data.
- Crypto-Miner Campaign Targets Unpatched QNAP NAS Devicesby Tom Spring on mars 8, 2021 at 9:16 pm
Researchers warn two critical bugs impacting multiple QNAP firmware versions are under active attack.
- U.S. DoD Weapons Programs Lack ‘Key’ Cybersecurity Measuresby Lindsey O’Donnell on mars 5, 2021 at 8:45 pm
The lack of cybersecurity requirements in weapons contracts from the Department of Defense opens the door for dangerous cyberattacks.
Data and computer security | The Guardian Latest news and features from theguardian.com, the world’s leading liberal voice
- Airline data hack: hundreds of thousands of Star Alliance passengers’ details stolenby Martin Farrer on mars 5, 2021 at 6:59 am
IT operator Sita, which serves airlines including Singapore, Lufthansa and United, reports systems breach revealing frequent flyer dataData on […]
- Clubhouse chatroom app closes down site rebroadcasting contentby Alex Hern UK technology editor on février 23, 2021 at 11:55 am
Incident prompts fears for latest Silicon Valley craze’s ability to guarantee users’ security and privacyClubhouse, the audio-chatroom […]
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- SUPERNOVA backdoor that emerged after SolarWinds hack is likely linked to Chinese actorsby Pierluigi Paganini on mars 9, 2021 at 8:48 am
Supernova malware clues link Chinese threat group Spiral to SolarWinds server hacks Supernova malware spotted on compromised SolarWinds Orion […]
- UnityMiner targets unpatched QNAP NAS in cryptocurrency mining campaignby Pierluigi Paganini on mars 8, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Experts warn of ongoing attacks targeting QNAP network-attached storage (NAS) devices to abuse them in cryptocurrency mining. Researchers at […]