Dark Reading: Attacks/Breaches Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- VMs Help Ransomware Attackers Evade Detection, But It’s Uncommonby Kelly Sheridan Staff Editor, Dark Reading on juin 23, 2021 at 10:10 pm
Some ransomware attackers use virtual machines to bypass security detection, but adoption is slow for the complicated technique.
- Microsoft Tracks New BazaCall Malware Campaignby Dark Reading Staff on juin 23, 2021 at 8:12 pm
Attackers use emails to prompt victims to call a fraudulent call center, where attackers instruct them to download a malicious file.
- New DNS Name Server Hijack Attack Exposes Businesses, Government Agenciesby Kelly Jackson Higgins Executive Editor at Dark Reading on juin 23, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Researchers found a « novel » class of DNS vulnerabilities in AWS Route53 and other DNS-as-a-service offerings that leak sensitive information on corporate and government customers, with one simple registration step.
Vulnerabilities – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Critical Palo Alto Cyber-Defense Bug Allows Remote ‘War Room’ Accessby Tara Seals on juin 23, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Remote, unauthenticated cyberattackers can infiltrate and take over the Cortex XSOAR platform, which anchors unified threat intelligence and incident responses.
- Unpatched Linux Marketplace Bugs Allow Wormable Attacks, Drive-By RCEby Tara Seals on juin 23, 2021 at 11:58 am
A pair of zero-days affecting Pling-based marketplaces could allow for some ugly attacks on unsuspecting Linux enthusiasts — with no patches in sight.
- SonicWall ‘Botches’ October Patch for VPN Bugby Elizabeth Montalbano on juin 23, 2021 at 10:44 am
Company finally rolls out the complete fix this week for a flaw affecting some 800,000 devices that could result in crashes or prevent users from connecting to corporate resources.
Data and computer security | The Guardian Latest news and features from theguardian.com, the world’s leading liberal voice
- GPs urged to refuse to hand over patient details to NHS Digitalby Damien Gayle on juin 1, 2021 at 11:39 am
Senior doctors call on colleagues not to share personal data, in effort to buy time to raise awareness of plansSenior GPs have called on colleagues […]
- A Russian Doll review – a data-disinformation troll keeps us hookedby Arifa Akbar on mai 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Barn theatre, CirencesterRachel Redford shines as a student recruited to mess with British heads, in a joint production with the Arcola […]
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- John McAfee found dead in prison cell ahead of extradition to USby Pierluigi Paganini on juin 23, 2021 at 10:15 pm
One of the fathers of antivirus software, the entrepreneur John McAfee has been found dead in a Barcelona prison cell while he was waiting for […]
- The European Commission proposed to launch the new Joint Cyber Unitby Pierluigi Paganini on juin 23, 2021 at 8:31 pm
The European Union Agency for Cybersecurity welcomes the European Commission proposal to launch the new Joint Cyber Unit. The European Commission […]