Dark Reading Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- Worried About the Exchange Zero-Day? Here’s What to Doby Dark Reading Staff, Dark Reading on septembre 30, 2022 at 10:14 pm
While organizations wait for an official patch for the two zero-day flaws in Microsoft Exchange, they should scan their networks for signs of exploitation and apply these mitigations.
- LA School District Ransomware Attackers Now Threaten to Leak Stolen Databy Becky Bracken, Editor, Dark Reading on septembre 30, 2022 at 8:31 pm
Weeks after it breached the Los Angeles Unified School District, the Vice Society ransomware group is threatening to leak the stolen data, unless they get paid.
- Reshaping the Threat Landscape: Deepfake Cyberattacks Are Hereby Jai Vijayan, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on septembre 30, 2022 at 7:10 pm
It’s time to dispel notions of deepfakes as an emergent threat. All the pieces for widespread attacks are in place and readily available to cybercriminals, even unsophisticated ones.
Vulnerabilities – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Riseby Nate Nelson on août 26, 2022 at 4:44 pm
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Camerasby Nate Nelson on août 25, 2022 at 6:47 pm
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warningby Threatpost on août 23, 2022 at 1:19 pm
CISA is warning that Palo Alto Networks’ PAN-OS is under active attack and needs to be patched ASAP.
Data and computer security | The Guardian Latest news and features from theguardian.com, the world’s leading liberal voice
- PM indicates timeframe for Indigenous voice referendum – as it happenedby Stephanie Convery and Natasha May (earlier) on septembre 29, 2022 at 8:34 am
Australian academic Sean Turnell sentenced to three years’ jail after secret trial in MyanmarFederal government strikes deal with gas suppliers […]
- Optus tells former Virgin Mobile and Gomo customers they could also be part of data breachby Josh Taylor on septembre 29, 2022 at 5:32 am
Identification repair service receives a month’s worth of complaint calls in three days as government pressures telco to pay for replacement ID […]
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- CISA adds Atlassian Bitbucket Server flaw to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalogby Pierluigi Paganini on octobre 1, 2022 at 5:02 pm
CISA added a recently disclosed flaw in Atlassian Bitbucket Server, tracked as CVE-2022-36804, to its Known Exploited Vulnerabilities Catalog. […]
- Guacamaya hacktivists stole sensitive data from Mexico and Latin American countriesby Pierluigi Paganini on octobre 1, 2022 at 4:06 pm
A hacker group called Guacamaya stole classified government information from multiple military and government agencies across several Latin American […]