Dark Reading Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- Russia’s Sandworm APT Launches Swarm of Wiper Attacks in Ukraineby Jai Vijayan, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on January 30, 2023 at 10:32 pm
The incidents are the latest indication of the growing popularity of dangerous disk wipers, created to disrupt and degrade critical infrastructure and other organizations.
- SentinelOne and KPMG Announce Alliance To Accelerate Cyber Investigations and Responseon January 30, 2023 at 10:00 pm
- Cybercrime Ecosystem Spawns Lucrative Underground Gig Economyby Robert Lemos, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on January 30, 2023 at 9:52 pm
The complex nature of cyberattacks has increased demand for software developers, reverse engineers, and offensive specialists — attracting workers facing financial insecurity.
Hacks – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firmsby Nate Nelson on August 29, 2022 at 2:56 pm
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- iPhone Users Urged to Update to Patch 2 Zero-Daysby Elizabeth Montalbano on August 19, 2022 at 3:25 pm
Separate fixes to macOS and iOS patch respective flaws in the kernel and WebKit that can allow threat actors to take over devices and are under attack.
- APT Lazarus Targets Engineers with macOS Malwareby Elizabeth Montalbano on August 17, 2022 at 3:07 pm
The North Korean APT is using a fake job posting for Coinbase in a cyberespionage campaign targeting users of both Apple and Intel-based systems.
- IOTW: Hackers steal the data of 37 million T-Mobile customersby Olivia Powell on January 26, 2023 at 5:56 pm
Two separate lawsuits have been filed against the company for allegedly failing to protect customer data
- IOTW: Mailchimp suffers another social engineering attackby Olivia Powell on January 19, 2023 at 5:07 pm
This marks the second social engineering attack the company has suffered in less than a year
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- QNAP addresses a critical flaw impacting its NAS devicesby Pierluigi Paganini on January 30, 2023 at 10:49 pm
Taiwanese vendor QNAP is warning customers to install QTS and QuTS firmware updates to address a critical flaw impacting its NAS devices. QNAP […]
- JD Sports discloses a data breach impacting 10 million customersby Pierluigi Paganini on January 30, 2023 at 9:22 pm
Sports fashion retail JD Sports discloses a data breach that explosed data of about 10M customers who placed orders between 2018 and 2020. UK sports […]