Dark Reading Dark Reading: Connecting the Information and Security Community
- Securing AI: What You Should Knowby Anton Chuvakin, Security Advisor at Office of the CISO, Google Cloud on September 29, 2023 at 9:00 pm
Securing AI within your organization starts with understanding how AI differs from traditional business tools. Google’s Secure AI Framework provides a model for what to do next.
- How Can Your Security Team Help Developers Shift Left?by Scott Gerlach, Co-Founder and Chief Security Officer, StackHawk on September 29, 2023 at 7:40 pm
Implementing a shift-left process in cybersecurity requires pulling together people, processes, and technology.
- Spyware Vendor Targets Egyptian Orgs With Rare iOS Exploit Chainby Nate Nelson, Contributing Writer, Dark Reading on September 29, 2023 at 6:43 pm
The Israeli company developed highly-targeted, mobile malware that would make any APT jealous.
Hacks – Threatpost The First Stop For Security News
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firmsby Nate Nelson on August 29, 2022 at 2:56 pm
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- iPhone Users Urged to Update to Patch 2 Zero-Daysby Elizabeth Montalbano on August 19, 2022 at 3:25 pm
Separate fixes to macOS and iOS patch respective flaws in the kernel and WebKit that can allow threat actors to take over devices and are under attack.
- APT Lazarus Targets Engineers with macOS Malwareby Elizabeth Montalbano on August 17, 2022 at 3:07 pm
The North Korean APT is using a fake job posting for Coinbase in a cyberespionage campaign targeting users of both Apple and Intel-based systems.
News RSS Feed Cyber Security Hub
- More than 3.8 billion records exposed in DarkBeam data leakby firstname.lastname@example.org (Olivia Powell) on September 29, 2023 at 12:00 am
It has been suggested that the data leak that exposed over 239 million login credentials was caused by human error
- Multiple hackers claim responsibility for Sony data breachby email@example.com (Olivia Powell) on September 27, 2023 at 4:13 pm
Both an extortion group and an independent malicious actor have claimed to have launched the cyber attack against Sony
Security Affairs Read, think, share … Security is everyone’s responsibility
- ALPHV/BlackCat ransomware gang hacked the hotel chain Motel Oneby Pierluigi Paganini on September 30, 2023 at 7:44 pm
The ALPHV/BlackCat ransomware gang added the hotel chain Motel One to the list of victims on its Tor leak site. Motel One is a German hotel chain […]
- FBI warns of dual ransomware attacksby Pierluigi Paganini on September 30, 2023 at 4:05 pm
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warns of dual ransomware attacks aimed at the same victims. The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation […]